Residence offers everything you need to make your University experience an enjoyable and safe time. Take part in the weekly events Residence offers and get to know your fellow residents.
Here are few of the many advantages you will experience:
- Your suite comes fully furnished and features High Speed Internet Access, Television with local cable and a telephone with free local calls.
- The Residence features laundry facilities, common kitchen, BBQ with picnic tables, a movie lounge, games room, and a front desk which is staffed 24 hours a day.
- You pay only for the 8 month academic year and avoid a 12 month lease.
- You don’t have to worry about roommates who don’t pay their bills.
- Enjoy the convenience of using our study lounges for group or individual study.
- Take part in weekly events hosted by your RA team or get involved in our many clubs and volunteer committees!!!
- Enjoy the comfort that the Residence offers with secure buildings featuring swipe card access and 24 hours video monitoring.
There are common areas in the Residence for residents to gather such as a games room, dance studio and a movie lounge. There are also several lounges dedicated to studying. These lounges are outfitted with tables and chairs that are perfect for individual or group studying.
There is a common kitchen located in each Residence open 24hrs a day. This kitchen features full size stoves and allows all residents to cook at their own freedom.
In the Residence you will find a laundry room complete with washers and dryers. These laundry rooms are open 7 days a week, 24hrs a day. All washers and dryers are on a prepaid card system; the cost for washing in cold water is $2.25, hot water is $2.50 and it is $2.00 to dry a load.
The front desk is the main hub of the Residence. It is staffed 24/7 and provides residents with one to one service to ensure all needs and requests are met. A few services that the front desk offers are sign ins and sign outs, package pick up, and faxing.
Residents have the option of completing maintenance requests at the Front Desk. Maintenance workers will enter each students suite and complete all insufficiencies listed on the maintenance request.
Housekeeping service is provided on a bi-weekly basis for each suite. Housekeepers clean the kitchen and bathroom areas; it is the responsibility of the resident to clean their own bedrooms. We ask that residents ensure their kitchen and bathroom floors and counters are cleared for housekeepers to clean these areas.